Salam brothers and sisters,
The activities for the next few days are as follows:
Friday Nov. 5th and every Friday
- 6:00pm – 7:45pm, MYM Islamic discussion for young adults.
- 8:15pm – 9:30pm, Halqa by Dr. Abou Amin for both brothers and sisters.
Saturday Nov. 6th and every Saturday
- After Duhr Prayer, Quran Halqa for men for all ages right by Sh. Ahmad Mashta.
Sunday Nov. 7th
- The first community day starts right after Maghreb prayer (around 5:20PM) until Isha (8PM)
Monday Nov. 8th and every Monday
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm, Pure Prayer class by Imam Vajid
The class is focusing on the following:
1) How to pray
2) Understanding all of the Arabic within the prayer
3) how to achieve the best concentration in the prayer
Wednesday Nov. 10th and every Wednesday
- Tafsir class by Imam Vajid
We will start with surah Fatihah
then some of the fiqh of the prayer and discuss how best to make Dua
- Fajr prayer will be 30 minutes after Athan starting this Fajr Sunday.
- For Friday prayer, please use the spot that has the red tape and start from the front rows and please bring your own prayer rugs.
- Please try to attend the activities to keep these activities.
- In sha Allah, we will add the following classes in the near future:
- weekly youth class by imam Vajid
- weekly Arabic grammar course 1
- weekly lecture to new Muslims and non-Muslims
The ICM president