The Protocol Of Entering The Masjid:
اضغط هنا لقراءة قوانين دخول المسجد في ظل جائحة مرض كورونا المستجد باللغة العربية.
- You will be required to pre-register daily for the five prayers since the Masjid’s capacity is permitted to hold limited capacity each prayer. Your accountability with this issue will help ICM function and keep our community safe. (You can register NOW. Click here).
- If you come late and the masjid is already closed you have to wait until one of the TRAINED VOLUNTEERS take your temperature and check you in. Anyone that is not a volunteer and he opens the door for another person, he will be banned from the masjid.
- No children under 12 are allowed
- All restrooms will be closed, so make sure to make Wudu before coming to the Masjid.
- Make sure that you wear your mask properly, by covering your mouth and nose. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one, but keep in mind that we have a limited amount.
- You do not have to bring your prayer rug. We have already provided disposable rugs. If you bring your own prayer rug, we require that you use the disposable rug beneath yours.
- You have to wear socks when you are at the Masjid.
- Temperature will be taken at the Masjid’s entrance. If your temperature is 100.4 F or higher, you will not be allowed to enter the Masjid.
- You have to keep a distance of 6 ft between you and others while you are at the Masjid.
- If you have a cough, running nose, or fever, you will not be allowed to enter the Masjid.