The protocol of entering the masjid
The video below explains the required protocol for entering the masjid
Make sure to subscribe to our channel as we will be uploading khutbas, lecture, etc
Alhamduillah! The ICM has opened.
اضغط هنا لقراءة قوانين دخول المسجد في ظل جائحة كورونا باللغة العربية.
Please, familiarize yourself with the following regulations of entering :
- You will be required to pre-register daily for the five prayers since the Masjid’s capacity is permitted to hold limited capacity each prayer. Your accountability with this issue will help ICM function and keep our community safe. (You can register NOW. Click here).
- For Jummah prayer we will have 3-4 Khutba every Friday. The duration of the khutba and prayer of Jummah will range from10-15 minutes.
- You will be required to pre-register for Jummah prayer every week. The link will be open on our website for registration every Tuesday at 5:00 PM until we reach the maximum capacity.
- No children under 12 are allowed
- All restrooms will be closed, so make sure to make Wudu before coming to the Masjid.
- Make sure that you wear your mask properly, by covering your mouth and nose. If you do not have a mask, we will give you one, but keep in mind that we have a limited amount.
- You do not have to bring your prayer rug. We have already provided disposable rugs. If you bring your own prayer rug, we require that you use the disposable rug beneath yours.
- You have to wear socks when you are at the Masjid.
- Temperature will be taken at the Masjid’s entrance. If your temperature is 100.4 F or higher, you will not be allowed to enter the Masjid.
- You have to keep a distance of 6 ft between you and others while you are at the Masjid.
- If you have a cough, running nose, or fever, you will not be allowed to enter the Masjid.
- The masjid will be operating at a limited capacity, so be advised if you come late and the masjid is already full you will not be able to enter.